Unsaved Bundles, indicated by RED TRIANGLES (see below).
1. Resolve: Either Save bundles individually, or SAVE ALL as shown below
Tips being missed by existing Templates
In the following example, we're looking for $8
1. Run a Manual look for all tips
- Select OWNERSHIP mode
- Press NEW
- Select FULL DAY
- Select All schedules and roles
2. Review all tips from POS, and look for the missing tips
- In this case, there is no GREEN ROLE next to the server's name. This indicates that there is NO Time-Punch for this employee.
- If there are not rules established for "No ROLE" (above), or a certain roll that should not be ringing in tips, then the tips process could not allocate the tips.
- If the Name is RED, there is a deeper mapping or configuration issue. Email
- Edit time punches or roles in the Dolce schedule as required, and re-run tips.
- Edit the tip in the POS, for instance apply it to a different person as required, re-sync (as shown below), and re-run tips. The re-sync can take from 10 seconds to 2 minutes. Refresh the page.
- If the Name associated with the missing tips is RED, there is a deeper mapping or configuration issue. Contact email@example.com with specifics.
- If a NEW TEMPLATE / RULE is required, advise your system administrator, or firstname.lastname@example.org that a new rule is needed to handle new instances.
Rule not producing desired results
1. Contact email@example.com with details