From the Main Toolbar go to Employees
Expose available Schedules from the dropdown selector shown below
Employees will appear grouped with schedules / locations where they are able to work
In addition to their one Primary location / schedule, and any number of additional Working locations / schedules.
indicates an Additional working location (as opposed to employee's Primary identity)
Configuring Employee's Primary / Working Locations
- Press EDIT
- Check one Primary and any number of additional Working schedules
Working Location Quick-Add / Remove
- From Employees Page, find the schedule you want to add an employee to, and press Add Existing Employee
- From the Dropdown list, find employee from their Primary location, and check to add.
Quick Add / Remove from a location can also be taken from the Schedule (sorted in the By Employee schedule type)
Adding Roles to Employee
- From the Schedules / Roles Tab, scroll down until Roles selection is visible.
- Move any desired roles into the grey box.
Adding Roles to Employee from the Schedule METHOD #1
The system disallows the copying or pasting of a shift to an employee who lacks role qualification.
To override and qualify the employee, hold down SHIFT when pasting the [new role] shift
Adding Roles to Employee from the Schedule METHOD #2
When adding or editing a shift, select the unqualified role from the role dropdown list. Then press the red indicator "not qualified", and follow the prompts.