It is simple to apply a new minimum wage, for both Regular and Tipped wages, with a single entry.
From the Gearwheel Menu go to Wage Settings
FIRST STEP **Critical** Confirm that all Tipped Wages are properly designated, as shown below. (Any wage that is below the Minimum Wage, because it is augmented with tips, known as a "Tipped Wage" must be designated as such).
- Press Show Wage Report - showing ALL schedules
- Verify that all Tipped Wages are "Checked"
Or "bulk-check" Tipped Wages with the tool above the wage Report
Second Step: Entering Minimum Wage Rules
- Using the Wage Settings Tool, select Minimum Wage Settings from the tool dropdown list (see arrow below). Select schedules, enter start date, minimum wage, and max tip credit. Press Create Rule
- Review changes carefully before confirming with the Proceed with Changes button
- Regular Wage changes are shown in Orange, in the Reg Wage column
- Tipped Wage changes are shown in Blue, in the Tipped Wage column
- If any Tipped Wages are mistakenly shown as Regular Wages (in orange), check the "Tipped Wage" indicator.
All wages will be updated, and future wages will auto-populate wage rules.
If you have questions about this process, or about the best way to setup wages (with defaults or roles etc.), please email email@example.com, and we are happy to assist you.
To update Spread of Hours, see: http://support.dolceclock.com/help/setting-spread-of-hours-soh-parameters