Early / Unscheduled behavior can be set individually for each Location / Department
Go to Settings in the Toolbar
- Scroll to Locations at the top of the Settings Screen
- Open a Location's Settings by Pressing "+"
- Make Your Selection(s) from the Dropdown Menu(s) under Clock-In Restrictions
Options Described for limiting "early" or "unscheduled" clock-ins.
- Allowed with Force Prompt. Employee is allowed to clock-in early or unscheduled, but when clock-in is attempted, they are advised that they are early, and prompted for a reason/permission. Their response become attached to the Time Punch Notes. *This is the DEFAULT setting.
- Allowed with Manager Approval. Employee is only able to clock-in early or unscheduled if a manager authorizes when prompted at the clock-in station.
- Not Allowed.
To define Early for your company:
- Scroll to Other Settings
- Set Minutes allowed to Clock-In early