This error arises in certain situations, namely when an employee clocks into the POS system either without a Role, or with a Role not setup in Dolce. Without Role data, Dolce can lack the information necessary to place the punch in the proper schedule or department.
1. From the Main Toolbar > Go to Schedules
- Set the Date Picker to one of your payroll weeks.
- From the Schedule Dropdown selector (shown below), select Newly Imported at the bottom.
Any punches found in the Newly Imported schedule must be edited and assigned
- Click on the punch to edit
- Assign the Punch a Location and a Role, and press Save Changes
NOTE: If the appropriate location / role choices do not exist, you must edit the employee, and add the locations or roles to their profile. https://support.dolceclock.com/help/adding-working-locations-and-roles-to-employees
NOTE: press POS Timesheet as shown above to see complete data on the punch from the POS.
NOTE: If the updated punch could influence the outcome of Tips for the day, then Tips must be re-run.