1. From any SCHEDULE view, reveal time-punches on the schedule by pressing the Time-Punch icon, it will turn blue.
Time punches become visible, below the Scheduled Shift.
You will hours worked vs. scheduled below the time punch. Hours worked will turn Red if they exceed the scheduled shift duration.
2. To edit a punch, click on it. A Clock-In Edit Window will open. You may edit start and stop times, add a break time, and message the employee. Save Changes when finished.
Adding Time Punches
Two methods are shown below to create a time-punch. First, to an Existing Shift. Second, an Unscheduled Time-Punch
Adding Time-Punches to an Existing Shift
1. Drag curser over the time punch "NS" (No Show), and click the "+" that appears to add a time punch to the shift
2. The Clock-In Edit Window will open. The time punch will match the shift as a default. You may edit start and stop times, add a break time, and message the employee. Save Changes when finished.
Adding and Unschedule Time-Punch
1. From any SCHEDULE view, press the "+" above the day you wish to add a time-punch. From the Menu, choose New Clock-In
3. The Clock-In Edit Window will open. Select an Employee from the dropdown list. Enter shift and break times.
If you see multiple time punches below a shift, it indicates that employees are clocking IN and OUT instead of using GO ON BREAK
- Please ask employees to use the break feature to make things cleaner going forward
- To fix existing, please use the MERGE button shown below. Then, when you APPROVE the punches, the results will be cleaner and make more sense.
A red "!" indicates an employee is not qualified for a Role.
- Add the role from their Profile > Schedules & Roles tab
A Time-Punch can show up as "Unscheduled" even when a Shift exists (if the timing exceeds matching thresholds).
To LINK a Punch with its Shift:
- Hover over the Unscheduled Punch and press the LINK icon
- To Paste/Link to the shift, hover over the "+" shown below, and click to paste.