When you INVITE employees to activate their accounts, they will immediately receive an INVITE email that welcomes them into the system, and guides them through a brief training tour
Main Toolbar > Employees
- Before inviting an employee, be sure phone or email has been added, ideally both.
- To add a bulk list of email or phone, send in excel to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it for you.
- Press Invite or Invite All as shown below
- If the email trapped not received or trapped as spam, you can find web "link", that you can manually cut and paste into a personal email to the employee
- Even without a welcome email, an employee can simply log in to the system, with a password that you as an administrator create and provide. Passwords are updated in the employee's Profile Settings
Email & Phone Verification: Employees will be asked to confirm their email / mobile information. You can see that status of whether or not contact information has been Verified. EMPLOYEES WILL NOT RECEIVE EMAILS OR TEXT IF UNVERIFIED
- To SEND a message to employee to Verify their text or email, pressing the dfDFD will send to all unverified in a schedule / location