1. Gearwheel Menu > Wage Settings
2. Enter Holiday Date(s) and Rate of Wage Multiple (ie 1.5) and Save
- If your police is to pay the premium rate on top of overtime rates, check "Apply to Overtime"
- OVERTIME OFFSET NOTE: if you do NOT pay OT on top of OT, Dolce will offset OT hours proportionately applied to the holiday. For instance, if an employee has 1hr of overtime proportionately applied to Thanksgiving Day, and worked 8 hours on Thanksgiving Day, instead of receiving 7 hours of regular + 1 hour of OT, they would receive 8 hours of Holiday Pay.
3. Verify Payroll Data in Payroll